Monday, November 23, 2009

Literary Transcript: Monday Night GChatting ("Gee, Chatting!")

by Jyll & Liz

8:06 PM
Jyll: i want a rowing machine
Liz: my dad used to have one
I never had enough coordination to do it
could never nordik track, either
Jyll: Haha
I used to break the skiis on that thing all the time
Liz: my parents kept the nordik track in my room
my bedroom perpetually smelled like stale sweat

* * * * *

8:19pm
Liz: i oversalted my popcorn. nuts.
Jyll: It's okay
Tomorrow is skinny day

* * * * *

8:25 PM
Liz: as i was popping my popcorn, i had an epiphany, sort of
Jyll: tell tell me
Liz: i think you and my coffee shop crush would be uber compatible
and i wouldn't even hate you if you dated
because i'm in love with you both
Jyll: your coffee crush is so not my man
he has no tattoos, I doubt he could work on a car, and he's an ass
Liz: ugh, you just described my type, to a T
Jyll: you are ridiculous
Liz: hahaha, oh jylly jyll face
you're going to fall in love with a yuppie before the end of your time in NYC
i can feel it

1 comment:

  1. i'm a week late to the party, but sistuah...i remember the stale sweatiness of your room and that ancient nordik track. i bet it looked cool back then but all i remember now are two splintery boards with sandpaper footsquares.

    now that i think about it, it seems really weird that mom and dad spent money on exercise equipment doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete