Saturday, November 14, 2009

Text-alogue (Thursday Night Edition)

by Jyll & Liz

Jyll: What are you doing tonight?
Liz: Just got home. Woke up just in time for my stop, still drooling. Gonna shower, open the first of 2 bottles of wine and listen to the pussycat dolls…U?
Jyll: That sounds amazing. I am going to go to the gym and come home and watch the office and do crunches and pushups until i’m gi jane
Liz: Hahaha. Someday our two worlds will collide.

...

Liz: God, it took me, like, 15 minutes to shave one leg. Woof.
Jyll: Ah yes, winter is here.

...

Liz
: U haven't posted. I hate u.
Jyll: The baby hasn’t napped! I will when i get off

...

Liz: I'm watching Oprah’s Karaoke Challenge. 4 real.
Jyll: Elizabeth!
Liz: Haha, shuddayoumouth. Ooh! Wild card showdown after the commercial break!
Jyll: Dude. No.

...

Jyll: No parents yet…i just ate like 8 pieces of cheese in protest
Liz: Uggg. Kidnap the baby and hop a flight to italia. Thatll teach em.

...

Jyll: Posted. It sux.
Liz: I luh it.

2 comments: